Adult ADHD: What you need to know
This book is perfect for you if you are an adult and have or are starting to worry that you have attention deficit disorder, with or without the hyperactivity (ADD or ADHD).
It takes the 10% that is actually useful from many books and puts it together in an easy to read, highly accurate and informative book.
The reason this book will help you is because it was written by David, an adult who has ADHD but didn't want to get treatment.
He didn't believe it was real. Or that treatment could help.
But since then, he has become a recognized expert in ADHD. David's writings on ADHD have been read by hundreds of thousands of people.
Not only does the book answer important questions in a fun, interesting and engaging way - it provides plenty of citations so you know the science is accurate.
Some of what it covers:
* What's the difference between normal inattention and ADHD?
* What are the medications and how do they compare to each other?
* How does one succeed in their career with ADHD?
* How can we prove adult ADHD exists?
* Can diet contribute or cause symptoms?
It also talks about:
* The 33 ways to check if you have ADHD
* The 4 secrets to success with adult ADHD
* Why it is often ignored in adults
* How to distinguish ADHD from other conditions