- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Chewable Bangle Small- Forest Green - Toughest
Chew Bangle provides a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew
ARK's Bracelet comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels.
- soft (magenta or red) - This is the softest option, for mild to moderate chewing.
- XT (lime green, teal, or black) - XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate to avid chewing.
- XXT (royal blue, lavender, or forest green) - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough." This one is VERY firm, recommended for avid chewing, or for those who like to chew on very firm items. Please note: it's super firm!
- Each bracelet is sold and packaged individually
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The large bracelet measures approximately 7.3cm at its widest and just under 1cm thick. The inner diameter is 5.3cm.
- The small bracelet measures approximately 6cms at its widest and just under 1cm thick. The inner diameter is 4.4cm
- Sizing: depending on your fit preferences, the small is typically recommended for a wrist circumference of under 13.9cm, and the large for over 13.9cm.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool for avid chewing, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.