Do you have a hard time paying attention or staying still? Do you sometimes get yelled at for talking in class or moving around? Do you often zone out? Lose assignments? Fall behind in school? Have trouble controlling your behaviour?
Maybe you have ADD or ADHD These are labels grown-ups use to understand and help kids with these types of challenges. If you’ve been labelled ADD or ADHD, this book is for you.
Look inside to find:
- · What ADD and ADHD mean – and don’t mean
- · Ways to make each day go better at home, at school and with friends
- · How to deal with strong feelings like anger, worry and sadness
- · The low-down on medicine many kids take for ADD or ADHD
- · The dish on foods that can help you manage your ADD or ADHD
- · Fun quizzes that will help you remember what you’re learning
John F. Taylor, Ph.D.