- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Lion Hand Puppet
Playing with puppets is an excellent way for children with special needs
DescriptionPlaying with puppets is an excellent way for children with special needs including autism, down syndrome and dyspraxia to practice spontaneous, imaginary, and symbolic play, which can help bring children who think concretely into the world of abstract concepts and ideas.
Playing with puppets can also bring out speech development and help children use what they have learned in a natural environment.
- Working mouths and hands and fantastic attention to detail
- Large enough to take an adult hand and made to cover the whole of the lower arm
- Can be used in a puppet theatre, behind the sofa or anywhere else that takes your fancy
- Provide extraordinary value for money