- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Ready for Bed! A Tale of Cleaning Up, Tucking In, and Hardly Any Complaining
Ready for Bed! offers healthy, lasting solutions for a stress-free bedtime routine.
Description“I don’t want to go to bed!” If you’re a parent of a preschool-age child, you’ve probably heard this before. And you probably know about the crying, fits, and complaining—by both of you—that can follow. Ready for Bed! offers healthy, lasting solutions for a stress-free bedtime routine.
This book, and others in the series, provides a BONUS for parents and caregivers. With honesty and gentle humor, Ready for Bed! shows how to handle typical bedtime struggles by modeling three parenting techniques using color-coded text to teach the language of positive parenting:
- Giving encouragement
- Validating feelings
- Offering choices
Ready for Bed! features:
- An engaging, realistic story that will ring true for parents and kids alike
- Easy-to-use techniques and positive language highlighted in color-coded text
- A section just for adults that explains the language of positive parenting
- An easy, fun way to improve parenting skills—by reading with your child
By Stacey R. Kaye, MMR, and illustrated by Elizabeth O. Dulemba