- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Sensory Reflective Colour Mystery Balls
Robustly constructed from stainless steel, these 7 giant colourful buttons have a pleasingly rounded discus shape with smooth seamless edges and are graduated in size from 50mm to 140mm diameter.
Robustly constructed from colourful stainless steel, these 6 reflective mirror balls have individual characteristics so each one behaves differently. The balls might wobble when rolled or won’t roll in a straight line, others have contents that feel different to each other when twisted, spun or shaken, and some of the balls make different shaker or rattle sounds. Colours are blue, green, gold, pink, silver and colourburst.
The hand finished mirror surface provides a distorted fish-eye lens reflection which is fascinating for children to observe. They are lightweight, smooth and tactile to handle and can be of particular appeal to children with SEND, or for those requiring inspiration in creative language.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Understanding the World - sound
• Understanding the World - observation
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
• Physical Development - motor skills
Size: 60mm diameter.
Age: Suitable for all ages.